Wednesday, November 17, 2004

wow, I can't wait for the semester to be over. I'm getting behind in my classes, not because there's too much work but because I think I'd rather do anything than study. I think it's hard to re-take classes because you're stuck learning about the same thing over and over again when I didn't want to learn it in the first place. It's actually really making my re-think my career options. I saw a cool ad on t.v. the other day about drug research. I think that would be fun.
The thermostat in our house is broken and it's always freezing!
I am addicted to peanut butter and honey. It's all I've eaten for days. I had toast with peanut butter and honey on it for breakfast and a peanut butter and honey sandwich for lunch.
We played and won our second basketball game last night. I learned what screening for someone is. Geese I suck at that sport. I'm glad the girls on my team are patient.
I have a mammalogy test to take today but I also have my night class til 10. oops I should have planned ahead.

3 Comments:

At Wed Nov 17, 11:06:00 PM MST , Blogger Mary Grace said...

wowser jo- i had no idae you were THAT clueless about basketball- haha but you make me laugh, i like you. i am SUPER excited to see you this weekend!! you ARE going to play with me, right? jsut sucks that ang wont be there huh? :( but anyhoo have a good day good luck on your test!

 
At Thu Nov 18, 02:01:00 PM MST , Blogger Fern said...

Hey Jo-
Here is a great idea that I used to do durring my "addiction" to peanut butter and honey...I would take a slice of bread, spread peanut butter all over, then drizzle honey on top, next sprinkle rasins over the entire thing and fold. WHA-LAA! Magic!
Try it, try it!
Won't you please!
You shall like it,
You will see!

 
At Thu Nov 18, 05:14:00 PM MST , Blogger Angela said...

I miss you! :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home