Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm stressed out. I know blogging is just taking up more of my time. But some how it's relaxing. I have to cut back on hours at work. I wake up at 7am, lay in bed for 10 min trying to wake up, get some food ready and am out the door by 7:30 so I can make it to work by 8am. I skip my lunch break because I have to leave early to make it to Petco by 4pm. I get off at 9pm, usually a little late and by the time I get home its a quarter to 10. I pet Kona for a minute or so, grab something to eat and go to bed. I don't even have time to shower, study for the GRE, do my laundry, go to any church activities or anything. Not to mention I never get to do fun things like walking the dog, or paying much attention to her at all, playing the guitar, rock climbing, biking, rafting or any of the other stuff that I love Idaho for. At least my jobs are low stress. Today all I have to do is put on a barbeque. Sounds easy but I don't know how many people are going to be there or what the age range will be and to top it all off I'm having major problems with what budget/paperwork I'm supposed to do for the $600 worth of stuff I bought. suck! It frustrates me because they expect me to follow all the same restrictions as a regular employee but they don't give me any of the benifits. Oh well, I guess one good thing is that you can't fire a volunteer! In the mean time I feel like I'm neglecting Kona. She's limping really bad and it seems to get worse every day. I was thinking maybe it was because it was in the morning and she's stiff. I don't know, I looked at it a little bit but diddn't really have time. Hopefully I'll get my bills paid off soon. In the mean time though does anybody have and extra $16 grand they want to give me? I hate growing up. I miss the days when I would float around the swimming pool on my $1 raft, listen to music all day, feel acomplished when I got rid of my t-shirt tan and actually interacted with people my age on a daily basis. Barbecues were easy, I knew all my friends would be there and I knew they would eat everything we bought. The budget thing was a lot more simple to: after I made it out of the store it was all over. No paper work, no approvals, no pca numbers, no deadlines, no $ limit, no BA1 forms...just good old fashioned food stamps...I mean cash...

1 Comments:

At Thu Jun 15, 10:40:00 PM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

man josie- growing up sucks, i can agree with that....things will get better dont you owrry!! and i love the pic you posted. if it makes you feel better, it rained like crazy all day and we didnt get to do anything fun really. oh well. take a day off one of these days....love you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home