Monday, July 17, 2006

This weekend was pretty jam packed, but now I'm back in the good ol' office looking for something to do. My weekend started Thursday after work when we headed to the drive in. My brothers, some of their friends, a guy named Dillon from Petco and I went to see Nacho Libre and Mission Impossible 3. They were pretty good but I couldn't hear reallly well so I'm not going to make any rash opinions until I see them again. I didn't get home till like 2 in the morning which is way late for me! Then Friday I had a housing inspection at 8 am and went climbing with Brian, Sara, and Dillon at Ross Park in Pocatello. The climbs are short, but fun. I would like to spend some more time there. After climbing I headed back to I.F. to work at Petco and Dillon stopped by and brought me my favorite drink from Sonic. After work on Friday I met Brian and Sara at Sven's house and we ate dinner, made a fire in the back yard, had smores and slept on the tramp. Saturday we hiked Table Rock Mountain. I am so sore today! We hiked up the "ride route" or something but what ever it was called it was not the usual hike. We went the direct route straight up the side of the mountain. Then we went back the long way. It's a pretty hike but I was not in good enough shape to go up the steep way. I still had fun though. Brian got some pictures on his camera. Hopefully I'll get them up soon.
Work has been kind of blah. I'm ready for a change of scene. It's kind of a cycle. There's not much to do because I didn't plan much to do. So it's my fault but then it's hard to get back into the swing of things. Oh well, I really don't have much to complain about. For the most part I do enjoy my job, the place I live and Idaho.

2 Comments:

At Mon Jul 17, 11:48:00 AM MDT , Blogger Fern said...

That hike you mentioned I most def did NOT do:). I'm making carribean chicken, rice and beans tonight for dinner. ahh yummy. I haven't seen you in forever! We've got to figure out a way to make it work or else you won't meeet Mack until he's at least a year old and what if we move from Mexico to someplace out of the country?? Then what?!

 
At Mon Jul 17, 12:55:00 PM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

Hey Jo- sounds like a great weekend!! i am excited to come back and hang out with you kids...maybe i will take first summer block classes or somthing...who knows. love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home