Friday, November 03, 2006


Ok, so to answer a few questions: I don't really plan on hunting with out a lisence. That would be like commiting career suicide. Inside the pumpkin was ground turkey, onions, potaoes and some spices. I think it turned out well. About my job: I'll be "volunteering" part time for AmeriCorps/Fish and Game and I'll get a prorated stipend. I'll be a tech for Fish and Game doing who knows what right now. Here is a picture of a grouse. There are different types of grouse like sharp tailed grouse, sage grouse, blue grouse etc.

3 Comments:

At Fri Nov 03, 05:53:00 PM MST , Blogger M.climb said...

Well, if you do end up hunting I am sure that you will be a humain hunter well as humain as hunters get. Just have repect for the animal and the right intent when you do the deed

 
At Sat Nov 04, 01:29:00 PM MST , Blogger Mary Grace said...

haha jo thanks for all those burning questions answered. and thanks for the pic of the grouse...

 
At Sun Nov 05, 05:49:00 PM MST , Blogger tolman said...

no there is no way we could be building on sandy foundations we definitely have large bounders in this relationship

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home