Monday, December 06, 2004

My friend Karah came to visit last weekend. It was fun to see her. We mostly just hung out but on saturday we went cross country skiing. I'd never been before and niether had she. We went with John, Sven and Kori. Most of them had never been cross country before but they all knew how to ski and grew up in Idaho...I think it gave them the advantage. One time I told Bro. Stricklan I already knew how to cross country ski and could do so easily if my job required it. I'm glad I didn' t have to embarass myself in front of him. I thought it was hard to get the hang of. I didn't get to take any pictures because my camera is still in Cali :(
Hey! Fern and Randy, thanks for the encouragement and comments. I've decided not to go into plants and look for opportunities that I would realy enjoy :)
I went horseback riding at Kori's house yesterday. We rode double because there were 3 of us and 2 horses. I fell off...again! This time I landed on my phone that was in my pocket and have an odd shaped bruise on my thigh. Maybe one day I'll get good and balancing. It was freezing by the time we got back, but it was a good time.
This weekend is the schools trip to Targhee :)

2 Comments:

At Mon Dec 06, 04:22:00 PM MST , Blogger Angela said...

Hey. . .I want to see if I can come up this weekend and go on the school's targhee trip with you (if you are going)-- so let me know if that's cool with you. I don't have a ride, but I'm going to try and see if I can talk the da 'rents into letting me use the Corsica since this will probably be the last time I'll really see you. I'm flying out on the 20th-- what are you're plans? I know you guys don't have "reading days" -- so if you're too stressed with finals, maybe we can hang out at the end of next week. Just let me know. Sorry, this comment is like an email.

 
At Mon Dec 06, 06:00:00 PM MST , Blogger Mary Grace said...

JO! thats awesome!! cross country skiing sounds fun! sven told me a littel about it, but thats cool! i have never done it either, i would make a fool of myself. :) oh and yeah, its bascially warm enough to run outside. it gets chilly but i jsut dress for it! fun stuff! anyhoo have fun at targhee :( think of me when you find some good powder ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home